Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Thursday, December 16, 2004

Fun: 20 Questions

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but here's a website which you can challenge to guess something in 20 questions. It's actually pretty good at it, especially if you pick a concrete physical object. If you go with an abstract, like "my blog", it doesn't always do so well. (courtesy of a random blog hit on k2h.)

Sometimes the questions it asks are pretty funny, too:

26. Can it cheer you up? No.
27. Does it help accomplish tasks? Yes.
28. Does it have anything to do with salad? No.
29. I guess that it is a lumberjack? Close.


I was actually thinking "coworker".

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

Well, if you're anything like me, you were wondering what use the "with salad" question was. However, when I picked "fork" as my object, here's how the question sequence ended:

13. Is it sharp? Yes.
14. Is it part of a set? Yes.
15. Do you use it at night? Yes.
16. Does it have anything to do with salad? Yes.
17. I am guessing that it is a fork?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home