Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Friday, December 10, 2004

Blog: Creative Commons

I've been meaning to properly license my two blogs since their inceptions, but hadn't yet, leaving them to flounder along under the standard copyright protections. However, between Spike's Journal's continuing popularity and increasing length, and my posting of my gaming system here, Seth reminded me that it was past time I took care of it.

So, I've taken the obvious step of assigning both Creative Commons licenses, which I rather approve of. I strongly considered putting Spike's Journal (which is more of a unified work) out under Founders' Copyright, which I approve of even more, but it turns out that's something of a hassle, especially for a work-in-progress. Perhaps I will do it when Spike's Journal concludes, or if I ever commercialize any of my content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home