Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Family: Multitasking with Rose

Rose Multitasks
So today when I got home from work so that Liana could go to work, Rose and I made a pizza together. (Medium frozen Home Run Inn four cheese pizza, we put canadian bacon, oregano, smoked sausage, and onions on it, then sprinkled sharp cheddar cheese on top.) While the pizza was baking, I suggested that we play with blocks, and Rose wanted to build the Teen Titan's Tower. I obliged, and other than being short a block that I thought would've helped the aesthetic, I was pretty happy with how it turned out.

Then the pizza was done. I wanted Rose to eat, but she wanted to play with toys on the blocks. I would tell her to take a bite, and then she would return immediately to the game. I'd tell her to take another bite, she'd oblige, and then go right back to the game. Suddenly, she announced, "Playing with toys at the same time as eating is called Muls-pi-tass-king." You could have knocked me down with a feather.

I asked her where she picked that up, and she said "from Vicki". Thanks Vicki, that was pretty cool!

(Of course, not 5 minutes later, she waited too long to go to the bathroom and didn't quite make it. Ah well, you win some, you lose some, I guess.)

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Glenn said...

12/17/04 - this morning, when picking out clothes with mom, Rose said "If I wear these purple socks, I will be sty-li-lish".

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Victoria JK Dunn said...

You are very welcome Glenn! Any time I can teach her fun new words I will;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home