Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dining: Coming Restaurants

According to this article in the Capital Times, the Vientiane Inn, which closed recently to be replaced with a Cousin's, is going to reopen not far from its previous location. Since they've always been one of my favorite Thai Restaurants, I look forward eagerly to their return, and I'll put up a review when they reopen.

In other Madison dining news, the open space on Williamson street, kitty-corner across from Mother Fool's coffee, is going to be a pizza place that sells pizza by the slice. I'm reliably informed that they are going to have duck confit available as a topping, and that anchovies will be available. I can't wait. I drive by the location every morning on my way to work, so you can look forward to my impressions of that as well.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to take you to Edo Gardens when they open up across the street from my work (in Monona).

Eric

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

The restaurant on Willy street opened, it's called the Roman Candle. I'm not sure whether the confit made it onto the final menu yet, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home