Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Monday, September 19, 2005

Fun: No Purchase, No Pay

Me Cubicle's Share o' Swag
Ahoy, me hearties, and be welcome on board me ship. We're bound for Cape Horn with the tide, and there's work t'be done aplenty.

I'd like to remind ye that there'll be no caterwaulin' over the hardships o' the voyage, for each and ev'ry one of ye is entitled to yer fair share of the booty should we take a fat galleon. Heave away lads and lasses, for our fair prey awaits!

In celebration of our voyage, I prepar'd various libations, and gath'red all me booty from past voyages to take into the office where I usually spend me days. I believe me coworkers, lubbers all, were amused rather than awed, so ye'll be happy to know that I have a full schedule of keelhaulins' to round out our day's festivities!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

I be leavin' this comment just so that the jolly roger can wave forevermore in the comments when I take it down from the mast.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, when most people talk about having a potted plant at work, Glenn, they don't mean letting it get into the grog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home