Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Friday, July 01, 2005

Family: Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 36th birthday. This weekend, a large group of friends has a combined Independence Day and July Birthday party and my birthday is one of the ones that will be celebrated. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't know that I'm expecting much gift-wise, but so far, I have received a new alarm clock. Since I didn't manage to get to work on time on Wednesday because I either didn't set the alarm right, or turned it off without waking up, this is a fairly timely gift.

Update: From my family I got a very nice tiny bamboo cutting board for our picnic backpack. It's got a really interesting texture and scent, but looks a lot like a more standard hardwood board. If you look closely, you can see that it's made of lots and lots of small segments. They also got me an iPod Shuffle!! (I've been wanting one for a while, so this is very welcome. I'm filling it now.)

3 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whereas from me, all you get is a small comment wishing you a very happy birthday!

Ja, mår han leva uti hundrade år!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

Just perfect by me. Thanks!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

Happy birthday, Glenn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home