Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog: 5000 Visits

Huzzah, the Junk Chest has had 5000 visits! This time the magic visitor looks to be identifiable from the logs, and is probably my father-in-law Larry. In terms of visitors, I'm seeing an ever-increasing percentage of visitors finding the chest from Google, many of whom are searching for information on an eclectic mix of topics, such as mediawiki extensions (currently Google's 3rd result), high definition trailers (13th result), Google tourism (1st result) and Bush vampire (4th images result).

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what's my prize?

Larry

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photographing Rainbows
I thought I remembered that 'way back when, I had some luck capturing rainbows. Here is a very attractive article.
http://www.photocentric.net/rainbows_photographing.htm
He even discusses the physics of rainbows (I have a degree in physics).

For other tips, Google "photographing rainbows". Besides the obvious fact that you will likely need a wide angle lens, they recommend using a polarizing filter.

Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home