Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Monday, November 01, 2004

Family Index

This is a list of all the blog entries about my family and personal life.


Ivy 1, Santa 0

In which Ivy learns the shocking truth about Santa Claus.


Hear the Children Sing

Video of Ivy singing with her kindergarten class at a PTA gathering.


Cracking Open the Piggy Bank

Glenn empties his big box of coins, and sees how much is there.


Christmas 2004

A description of our 2004 Christmas happenings.


How I Proposed

The story of how I proposed to Liana.


Multitasking with Rose

Rose surprises me with her vocabulary.


Bragging about Liana and the Girls

I sing my family's praises, and share some anecdotes.


Rose's Cheer Up Song

A poem I wrote for my daughter to cheer her up.


6th Anniversary Poem

A poem I wrote for my wife on the occasion of our sixth anniversary.


How I Met My Wife

The story of how Liana and I met.


This index last updated: 3/22/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home