Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Photos: Oddcon 2005

Over the weekend, my family and I attended Odyssey Con, a local science fiction convention. I host a movie party there, and a lot of people stopped by, visited, and enjoyed the various wacky videos I had to show. The big hits this year were the new Doctor Who and Heat Vision and Jack. Generally, feedback was pretty good, (the main complaint was that the room was too small) and I look forward to doing it again next year.

As it happens, I also took some photos.
The Nick Atoms
The Dread Pirate Liana
A fandom wedding
The Masquerade
Princess Rose

If you'd like to see more, I put up a whole gallery of them. There's a bunch more of The Nick Atoms, in and out of costume. There're also a few more shots of Amalor and Dragon in their wedding duds, and various miscellaneous con shots.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos. I've bookmarked your site.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

Is it just me, or is Rose demonstrating some sort of latent ability to fly in that picture?

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Liana said...

Her dark socks and dark shoes do create a wonderful illusion of floating, don't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home