Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Thursday, January 13, 2005

Blog: Some New Links

I've added some new links, including a link to Dashi's Journal. It's a serial collection of off-the-wall photographs and illustrations which I often find amusing, if occassionaly not safe for work. The titles are in Russian, but don't let that stop you, as the humor is mostly visual.

I've also added a list of about half of the webcomics that I read, and I'll add in the rest of the good ones later. I've tried, for this batch, to include a variety of webcomics that have things that the more traditional print comics don't offer.

Sadly, Claudia Jane has stopped blogging (and apparently taken down her unfinished novel), so I've removed her from the blog list for now. Who knows, perhaps in time she'll return.

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Eric The Read said...

Not to get you hooked on another cartoon, but I found this one pretty impressive, with most of the work done while he was in high school -
www.carzorthade.com/index.html

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home