Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Monday, January 10, 2005

Apple: Whither the Tablet Mac?

It is my not-so-secret dream that someday in the near future I will be able to get a Mac OS based tablet computer. Every time a new set of announcements from Apple roll out, I check to see if they've finally released one. But as of yet, if you want a tablet computer, you have to use Windows XP, which I really don't have much interest in doing.

It's probably a futile gesture, but if you feel as I do, you could sign this petition.

In other Apple news, there should be some new stuff announced tomorrow, including (possibly) a $499 model. If it's really cool, I'll post about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home