Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gaming: Rules Presentation on Google Video

I did a presentation at work in order to test out our MediaLandscape Presenter software. It's a package that allows for a presentation to be captured, along wtih associated materials, and then combined together and published in a variety of ways. One of those ways is to make the presentation into a single video that's suitable for portable devices. I published my presentation this way, edited it slightly to show a little bit of how the presentation was recorded, and then uploaded it to Google Video. (You can see it, along with downloadable versions, here.)


The presentation itself is about movement/combat rules for my Role-Playing game. It has a a bunch of slides of explanation, followed by some examples that I photographed miniatures for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home