Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Thursday, November 11, 2004

Blog: Search Engine Woes

Well, as has been publicized elsewhere, Google just did a big reindexing of the web, and they spidered my blog and got it in there, so searches now have a chance to find me. That's good.

Today I got my first ever search engine hit on the blog. That's also good.

It was, of course, for a misspelling. They were searching for information about "Luther's Blues" and spelled it as "Luthor's Blues" instead, which is, of course, how I had misspelled it in my restaurant review of Crescent City.

That's embarrassing. Ah well.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Glenn said...

Second Search to hit me, also for a misspelling. "Forida" instead of "Florida" in my review of Wasabi. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home