Glenn's Junk Chest

An assortment of Glenn's writings, photography, gaming resources, flash movies, and other creative output.


Friday, June 24, 2005

Fun: Infographics Music Video

Exploded Escalator
I don't know how you feel about infographics. I've always liked them, especially the kind which use simple isometric iconographic illustrations. They fascinate me, especially when they're done well. Anyway, a colleague recently fowarded me a link to this music video for Röyksopp's "Remind Me". As near as I can tell, it's done by a production group called Machine Molle. They've got some other great videos on their site, but they're small. If anyone can point me at a higher-quality version of any of these videos, I'd really appreciate it.

(Link courtesy of Lin Wilson of Funnel Incorporated, who produces some pretty stunning Infographic work himself, and who has designed a lot of Clotho's collateral.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home